Driving a vehicle that has a leak in the cooling system leads to a decrease in the coolant level, causes the engine to overheat, and can result in the need for expensive repair.
Solution: Timely use of the sealing product will help eliminate the leak and restore the trouble-free operation of the engine cooling system.
- Latest generation product designed to eliminate leaks in the cooling system
- Tightens loose gaskets of the cylinder block, etc.
- Completely eliminates leaks, reliably and permanently seals cracks and minor (up to 0.9 mm) damages in pipelines and joints
- Protects the cooling system from rust and corrosion for a long period
- Eliminates the need for expensive repair
- Does not contain acids, nontoxic
- Neutral to the materials of the cooling system parts (oil seals; rubber hoses, aluminum, plastic and steel radiators)
- Universal in application for gasoline and diesel engines of cars and other equipment
- Warm up the engine to the operating temperature; it should be warm, but not hot.
- Thoroughly shake the bottle.
- Introduce the product into the radiator tank with the engine off.
- Start the engine and let it idle for 5–10 minutes with the compartment heater turned on.
- To prevent possible leaks in the cooling system, the product can be used immediately after replacing the coolant.
Dosage: 1 bottle (250 ml) of the product per 10–12 L of antifreeze.
Ingredients: water, additives, potassium hydroxide.
Attention! On a hot engine in the cooling system, antifreeze is under pressure. Be careful when you open the radiator cap; hot steam or liquid can escape from under it.
The product is compatible with all types of fluids used in automobile cooling systems.