Contains REVITALIZANT®. Cleans the fuel system up to the level of technical cleanliness. During normal vehicle operation and the use of standard fuel, deposits inevitably form in the fuel system. These deposits reduce engine power, increase fuel consumption and exhaust toxicity, increase detonation risk, and cause vibrations.
Solution: You should regularly clean the fuel system. Accidental ingress of water or fueling with contaminated fuel can cause the high-pressure fuel pump to break (jam).
Solution: REVITALIZANT® contained in the cleaner reliably protects parts of the fuel system, pump and plungers from wear.
- Cleans the fuel system up to the level of technical cleanliness
- Full-fledged alternative to bench cleaning of injectors
- Reliably protects the fuel system
- Safely and quickly removes all types of deposits and contaminants
Atomex® Multi Cleaner is a product for complex treatment of the engine fuel system. Extremely effective for cleaning and antiwear protection of the engine. The combination of innovative properties of the cleaner with the quality of protection provided by REVITALIZANT® makes the product properties unique and ensures long and highly reliable operation of the engine.
Due to its special detergent properties, AtomEx Multi Cleaner:
- Cleans nozzles, intake valves, combustion chamber to the level of technical cleanliness
- Due to the presence of REVITALIZANT® nanocomponent, increases the reliability and service life of the system elements
- Restores engine power and other parameters to the nominal values
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Removes moisture from the fuel system
- Decreases the content of harmful components in exhausts
Due to REVITALIZANT®, AtomEx Multi Cleaner:
- Forms a durable antiwear coating on the parts of the fuel equipment directly during its operation
- Restores fuel pump performance* to the nominal level and improves fuel atomization
- Protects the plunger part of the pump when using low-quality fuel
- Increases the reliability and service life of the system elements
*tested for Common Rail (battery type) and Pumpe-Düsе (pump injector) feed systems
Introduce the cleaner into the fuel tank before refueling.
The product is compatible with diesel fuel of all grades, safe for diesel particulate filters, catalytic converters, and valves. Recommended to use every 5,000 km of run.
250 ml of the cleaner per 40–60 L of fuel.