Contains REVITALIZANT®. Cleans the fuel system to the level of technical purity. During normal vehicle operation and the use of standard fuel, deposits inevitably form in the fuel system. These deposits reduce engine power, increase fuel consumption and exhaust toxicity, increase detonation risk, and cause vibrations.
Solution: You should regularly clean the fuel system. Accidental ingress of water or refueling with contaminated fuel can cause damage to the pump and freezing of injector needles.
Solution: REVITALIZANT® contained in the cleaner reliably protects parts of the fuel equipment, pump, and injector against wear.
- Safely and quickly removes all types of deposits and contaminants
- Cleans the fuel system to the level of technical cleanliness
- Full-fledged alternative to bench cleaning of injectors
- Due to the presence of REVITALIZANT® nanocomponent, increases the reliability and service life of the system elements
Atomex® Multi Cleaner is a product for complex treatment of the engine fuel system. Extremely effective for cleaning and antiwear protection of the engine. The combination of innovative properties of the cleaner with the quality of protection provided by REVITALIZANT® makes the product properties unique and ensures long and highly reliable operation of the engine
Full-fledged alternative to bench cleaning of injectors. Restores fuel pump operation. Reliably protects the system.
Due to its special detergent properties, AtomEx Multi Cleaner:
- Safely and quickly removes all kinds of deposits and contaminants
- Cleans injectors, intake valves, and combustion chamber to the level of technical cleanliness
- Restores engine power and other parameters to the nominal level
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Removes moisture from the fuel system
- Decreases exhaust emissions
Due to REVITALIZANT®, AtomEx Multi Cleaner:
- Forms a durable antiwear coating on metal parts of fuel equipment directly during its operation
- Restores fuel pump performance* to the nominal level and improves fuel atomization
- Protects the injector needle from freezing when using low-quality fuel
- Increases the reliability and service life of the fuel system elements
* roller or gear type/em>
Introduce into the fuel tank before refueling.
The product is compatible with gasoline of all grades, safe for catalytic converters, oxygen sensors, and valves. Recommended to use every 5,000 km of run.
250 ml of the cleaner per 40–60 L of fuel.