- Restores surfaces and protects friction metal parts from wear
- Eliminates surface defects
- Reduces noise and vibration
- Increases operation reliability and extends the service life of control mechanisms
- Damps extreme loads
During the treatment of an automatic transmission, REVITALIZANT® forms a ceramic-metal coating on the surfaces of its friction metal parts (gears, bearings, distributors), thereby modifying the operating surfaces and compensating for the ongoing wear of parts. As a result, geometry of parts is restored. Metal conditioner strengthens the lubricating film, provides an additional level of antiwear protection.
The composition is universal for all types of automatic transmissions, including Tiptronic®, Steptronic®, CVT, DSG (with wet clutches), etc.
- Introduce the required amount of the product into the operating fluid of the automatic transmission warmed up to the operating temperature.
- Drive the car in regular mode.
- REVITALIZATION® is considered completed after 1,500 km of the mechanism operation.
A typical sign of beginning of the REVITALIZATION® process is improved operation of the automatic transmission (reduced noise, smoother gear shifting) starting from the first kilometers of run after the treatment. REVITALIZANT® is compatible with all types of fluids for automatic transmissions: Dexron®, Mercon®, Mopar®, СVТ, etc. It does not enter into chemical reactions with them and does not change their viscosity, friction, and other physicochemical properties. Repeated application of the product is recommended after 100,000 km of run.
The protective coating remains active for 100,000 km of run; after that, it is recommended to repeat the treatment.