Used in gasoline engines of passenger cars. Contains atomic REVITALIZANT®.
- Quickly reaches all lubrication points of the engine and makes even a cold start easy
- Has high thermal stability and provides a reliable protective film on parts operating under severe conditions and at high temperatures
- Due to the decreased high-temperature viscosity corresponding to the SAE 20 grade, provides fuel economy of up to 3% compared to SAE xW-40 oils and up to 1.5% compared to SAE xW-30 oils
- Can be used in hybrid vehicles and vehicles operating on biofuel with an ethanol content of up to 85% (B85)
- Keeps the engine clean, protects it from rust and corrosion
- Due to the presence of atomic REVITALIZANT®, compensates for the ongoing wear of engine components and parts
- Maintains the engine operating parameters (compression, power, and efficiency) at the highest level
The oil is officially licensed by American Petroleum Institute (API). It meets the highest requirements for oils for gasoline engines in terms of performance (API SN) as well as resource and energy efficiency (ILSAC GF-5).
Requirements and Approvals
Meets the requirements of the following specifications:
- SAE 0W-20
- API SN/SN-RC
- ILSAC GF-5
Specially developed for modern (manufactured after 2010) American and Japanese cars, which require the use of low-viscosity oils with the highest performance properties.
Designed for reliable lubrication and protection of engines with high specific power and extended oil change intervals, including multi-valve, turbocharged, and direct-injection engines as well as engines with intercooling of forced air.
Suitable for engines where API SN (SJ, SL and SM) or ILSAC GF-5 (GF-2,-3, -4) oils are recommended. Specially designed for cars requiring oils with SAE 0W-20 viscosity grade (Honda, Acura).
In accordance with recommendations of European, American, and Japanese car manufacturers, can be used in engines where low-viscosity oils SAE 5W-20, 5W-30 are prescribed.NotesWhen using the oil, take into account the car manufacturer’s recommendations.