Used in gasoline and diesel engines of passenger cars and light trucks.
- Designed for modern (manufactured after 2010) European and American cars where the use of oils with superior performance properties is prescribed
- Has the highest American specification for motor oils used in gasoline engines of passenger cars — API SN
- Reliably protects engines with high specific power, including multi-valve and turbocharged ones as well as engines with intercooling of forced air and direct fuel injection
- Provides effective lubrication of the engine and its trouble-free operation by extended service intervals
- Makes engine operation easy and smooth when driving in the city and on the highway, regardless of the season
- Extends the service life of additional exhaust gas purification units (catalytic converters, particulate filters)
Requirements and Approvals
Meets the requirements of the following specifications:
- SAE 5W-40
- API SN/CF
- ACEA A3/B4
Meets the requirements of the car manufacturers:
- BMW Longlife-01
- MB 229.1/229.3
- Porsche A40
- PSA B71 2296
- Renault RN 0700/0710
- VW 502 00/505 00
Contains atomic REVITALIZANT®.
When using the oil, take into account the car manufacturer’s recommendations.