Designed for restoration, repair, and antiwear protection of automatic transmissions (automatic gearboxes).
- Restores and protects friction metal parts from wear
- Eliminates surface defects
- Increases reliability and extends the service life of steering mechanisms
- Damps extreme loads
- Protects parts from wear in case of low oil levels
During the treatment of an automatic gearbox, the product forms a ceramic-metal coating on surfaces of its metal parts (gears, bearings, distributors). As a result, the geometry of parts is restored. REVITALIZANT® is universal for all types of automatic transmissions, including Tiptronic®, Steptronic®, CVT, DSG (with wet clutches), etc.
- Add the required amount of REVITALIZANT® into the oil filler neck (opening of the oil dipstick) of the automatic transmission warmed up to the operating temperature.
- Operate the car in regular mode.
REVITALIZATION® is considered completed after 50 hours of the mechanism operation (1,500 km of run). Notes A typical sign of the beginning of the REVITALIZATION® process is an improvement in operation of the automatic gearbox (reduced noise, smoother gear shifting) starting from the first kilometers of run after the treatment.
REVITALIZANT® is compatible with all types of automatic transmission fluids: Dexron®, Mercon®, Mopar®, CVT, etc. It does not react with them and does not change their viscosity, friction, and other physicochemical properties.A protective ceramic-metal coating is formed on any operable mechanism; however, if the unit is in critical condition (100% wear rate), it is necessary to replace the damaged parts.