Designed to protect against wear and repair of mechanical transmission units. Thanks to a 20% greater* concentration of the active substance, it has an expanded reserve for restoring worn surfaces and protecting them from wear. *In relation to the product XADO Gel-revitalizant for gearboxes and gearboxes.
- Eliminates pits and scratches on operating surfaces
- Optimizes contact patterns in gear engagements
- Provides considerable fuel economy (especially for all-wheel drive vehicles)
- Reduces noise and vibration of assemblies by 10 times
- Increases gear-shifting precision
- Improves synchronizer performance
- Allows safely operating transmission units for a long time (up to 1,000 km of run) in case of an emergency oil leakage
During the treatment of manual transmission units, REVITALIZANT® forms a ceramic-metal coating on the surfaces of gears, shafts, bearings, synchronizers, and other metal parts. As a result, the geometry of parts is restored. REVITALIZANT® is universal for manual, semi-automatic, sequential gearboxes, including Direct Shift type, transfer cases, and axles (differentials).
- Introduce the required amount of the product into the oil filler neck (opening of the dipstick) of the gearbox, transfer case, or axle gearbox warmed up to the operating temperature.
- Operate your car in regular mode.
Not recommended for use in automatic and semi-automatic transmissions with two wet clutches.
REVITALIZATION is considered completed after 50 hours of the mechanism’s operation or 1,500 km (~1,000 miles) of run.
A typical sign of the beginning of the REVITALIZATION® process is noise reduction during operation of the mechanism starting from the first kilometers of run after the treatment.
If the improvement in the mechanism’s operation at some point has stopped, this may indicate a considerable wear rate; therefore, the recommended dosage should be doubled. If after 100–200 km (60–125 miles) of run an improvement in the mechanism operation does not occur, then the most likely reason for this is a false diagnosis.
REVITALIZANT® is compatible with all types of oils for manual transmissions. It neither enters into chemical reactions with them nor changes their viscosity and other physicochemical properties.
A protective ceramic-metal coating is formed on any operable mechanism, however, if the unit is in critical condition (100% wear), it is necessary to replace the destroyed parts.