Applied in gasoline engines of passenger cars, microbuses, and light trucks. A megadose of 1 Stage AR REVITALIZANT® (RF=33.3) not only provides the maximum protection level, but also eliminates the accumulated wear!
- Effective for modern cars with high-powered engines, including multi-valve and turbocharged engines, engines with intercooler, direct injection, and catalytic converter
- Manufactured using mid-SAPS technology and provides an increased service life of EG catalytic converters and particulate filters
- Long-life oil, is used in engines with extended oil change intervals
- Prolongs the service life of units for additional purification of exhaust gases, keeps the engine perfectly clean
- Recommended for application in new engines for optimal run-in (without metal chipping) and preserves them in perfect condition for the entire operation period
- Due to the 2D sliding agent, considerably increases fuel economy and reduces friction losses, especially by engine start and at idle
- Specially adapted for operation at increased temperatures in LPG (Liquid Petroleum Gas) engines
- Increases compression in cylinders, engine power and acceleration capability
XADO LX AMC BLACK EDITION oil restores engine power and acceleration capability up to the nominal values. Increases and equalizes compression in engine cylinders.
Requirements and Approvals
Meets the requirements of the following specifications:
- SAE 5W-40
- API SM/CF
- ACEA C3(12)-A3/B4
Meets the requirements of car manufacturers:
- BMW Longlife-04
- MB-Approval 229.31, 226.5
- Porsche A40
- VW 502 00/505 01
- Ford WSS-M2C917-A
- GM dexos2
- Renault RN 0700/0710
Applied in passenger cars and light trucks. In production of XADO® LX AMC Black Edition 5W-40 SM/CF oil, the following components are used:
- synergistic formula of 1 Stage AR REVITALIZANT®, metal conditioner, and 2D sliding agent;
- best synthetic base oils;
- ultra-modern EXPAO additive package.
The expanded synthetic additive package (EXPAO) provides ultra-high stability of oil characteristics. Provides required operational oil characteristics for the entire oil life.
The molecules of the metal conditioner reliably protect the oil wedge from breaking even under extreme loads. In critical modes of oil starvation, the metal conditioner retains the oil-polymer film on friction surfaces of the engine and prevents increased wear of surfaces of the engine parts.
2D sliding agent provides extra easy sliding between the parts, which allows achieving considerable fuel economy.
When using the oil, take into account the engine manufacturer’s recommendations.